Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fish Guanaja Honduras, I'm Ready!

Fish Guanaja Honduras? I'm ready, let's go!

Guanaja Honduras is one of the Bay Islands of Honduras, located about forty miles off the coast of Honduras and east of Roatan in the Bay Island chain. Up until now, Guanaja, has manged to be relatively undiscovered as far as fishing goes. The die hard fishing guys all go to Mexico, Costa Rica or Belize for their fishing excursions, but just off the coast of this tiny gem, lies the world's second largest barrier reef, and on the other side of that reef the Caribbean Sea drops off into amazing depths. Migratory fish like tuna, marlin and wahoo all make their way through these waters.

I recently met one of the boat Captains from Guanaja ... Captain Bob ... and he shared some of his fishing experiences with me .... WOW .... I am ready to go ....!

Fish Guanaja? Heck yeah! I am planning my trip right now!

No comments: